You want to know the truth and value of this program, right? Well, if that’s the case, I am sure this review will be of great help. I heard of this program a couple of days ago, and as with all other programs I’ve dealt with, I make sure I personally get deep into it and know what the real gist, from my own findings, really is before making any conclusions. So I did get to know a few things about it which I will be sharing with you shortly.
What you want to know is all here…
So I’d like to have you read through my whole opinion on the aesthetic muscle plan 2.0 review and get a good grasp of it before you commit yourself to buying and getting into the action with it. Take time and consider whether you qualify for it, if it is really what you looking for and if it’s well worth giving it a shot. I am sure this article will help you a long way in understanding the true value of it, and with my final verdict also, you’ll be able to make a wise final decision that you most certainly won’t regret.
So let’s get going…
Product Name: Aesthetic Muscle Plan 2.0
Owner: Scott Tousignant
Price: $35 for the basic package, $67 for the premium
Rankings: 80 out of 100
Aesthetic Muscle Plan 2.0 Review – Introduction:
Come to think of it, bodybuilding is very diverse. You may have two people doing it but their strategies are a complete contrast to each other and the results as well never get to be similar. And this being case, you need to understand what you are after and what set of activities will get you there. Loads of people out there get confused with this simple but profound concept and just get into any program within their reach.
Later, after having pushed on for a good while, they realize they aren’t really getting what they have always had in their minds before they started the hunt for perfect bodies.
And this ends up depressing people and having them conclude that there is no program that can actually bring the results one would wish for. If you want a good ripped body, probably like the one with your favorite actor or fitness trainer in the gym across the street, then you are going to want to learn more about it.
You should first identify what type of body it actually is, either the lean, averagely built or a hardcore ripped gigantic one. Once you’ve gotten to know, you should then take the next step to know exactly what things helped the person get to that body, that is the diet and training. And finally, from there, who can take you through all this the proper way?
Doing this will help you understand your dreams, have a clear perception of your goals and the best practical approach to that specific kind of body. With this, you will be able to identify the right program that seems to be in line with the results you get from your research and get your way through it with more success.
There are so many programs like P90X Workout, Six Pack Shortcuts, and Insanity Workout among others that are legit but probably won’t really deliver to you what you want. You need to identify what will work for you and be firm with it.
And speaking about going for the right pick, is the aesthetic muscle plan 2.0 the best one for you? Is it working hand in hand with bringing out the kind of body you want? Are the exercises and diets matching what you know about that body you are craving for? Well, there is only one way to know about that, and that is by getting to understand it well enough to compare it to your knowledge of your target body.
So let’s start understanding it…
What is the Aesthetic Muscle Plan 2.0?
This is a fitness program that is set to help people get to build more than they currently have, through weight training. The workouts there are meant to hit every single part of your muscle and get it to accommodate more mass of thick muscles. With 16 weeks of pure weight training, you’ll get a good stretch that will help you bulk up all the more.
This program is more of a supplement to a previous training you should have worked on, to help stimulate the muscle fibers and handle more than it’s currently doing. So if you are to go for this one, you sure must have had a good experience with other slightly intense training before.
The brainchild of this program is Scott Tousignant. This guy has had a desirable body for years now. He has been quite active on the field, with so much involvement in a wide variety of sports. And even though he has not gained degrees or had a wildly great reputation in the industry, this is one guy who knows what taking the training to the next level is all about, his body can bear me witness.
Scott’s approach is quite objective and through the set of training with a myriad and others he’s prepared, as you are going to see, your body is going to gain a significant amount of transformation.
How Does it Work?
Well, there are 16 weeks on it, and there is sort of sections to work with. Ideally, the main aim of this program is to give you a flatter sharper stomach, ripped abs and a more defined physique with well packed and distributed muscles. So every workout you’ll be doing and diets you’ll be on our steering towards this direction. So let’s get a quick view of what your typical 16 weeks in this program will be like:
Week 1 to week 4 – This period is set to get your body relaxed and slowly accustomed to what you are looking forward to. Here, you will be stimulating every muscle in your body first by having to stop by the gym at least 5 to 6 every week. Then you will, with the accurate training, get, slowly by slowly, the complete ability to train each muscle group two times every week. Within this period, you will have already gained a good deal of muscles, higher above what you previously had.
Week 5 to week 8 – Here, you are more used to doing training for every group of muscle at least two times a week. Now you are going to elevate it to 5, yes. I just said FIVE. This means deep workouts, lots of struggle and pains in every part of your body at the end of the day, for a minimum of 6 days every week. By the end of this phase, you should have been already used to doing it and also must have gained even more mass of muscles in the target areas than before.
Week 9 to week 12 – At least for this week, there is no improving the frequency of workouts for each muscle. But don’t have a sigh of relief yet, more quality of the workouts is what is targeted here. You will be doing, at the same frequency, more hard workouts to push the muscle cells to another level so that they gain more and more and even more mass.
• Week 13 to Week 16 – This is now the summit of the program. Here, you will complete the whole 21 workouts and get the body used to them so that you do them with relative ease. This being the last phase, you will be typically getting the body more pumped up and letting the damaged tissues have repaired with a lot more stronger and much thicker muscles.
Who is to For?
This program is very intense, and it will require prior experience with heavy lifting and training before you are well qualified to use it. So, in simple terms, it will best fit the advanced trainers. If you are in the intermediate level and you feel that you can handle it, you should first check with your personal trainer or get professional advice from a local gym trainer.
As mentioned before, things are much harder than they sound, so you don’t want to take anything easily and then end up overworking your body and acquire more injuries for yourself that may take away your chances of you ever working out again.
Also, for the advanced trainers who are free to buy this program, you may want to know that it won’t be a good experience for the people who:
• Want more help on steroids – If you have been working out every so often and haven’t gotten the kind of bodies that you very much wanted, and are probably thinking of steroids as a safe escape, you are not going to get anything from this program. Aesthetic Muscle Plan 2.0 is all about harder training and pushing the body to the limits, so you need to change that thought and get working even harder!
• Aren’t really feeling it – If you are thinking of using the product or help you gain more mass but aren’t ready to put in the effort needed to finish it, you won’t get any results. You have to be motivated to do this in order for you to see what results you’ll get. And for you to be really motivated, you need to be unsatisfied with the body you currently have and strongly believe that you can do more than that.
What is Included in the Product?
With the great expectations for this program, you got to have some resources to help you through it. And Scott drags along the program with quality resources to see that through. And to get more specific, let’s catch a quick glimpse of what comes with the package:
• Sample meals and overall nutrition education – This will help you understand what is essential to take during the program, a few samples of meals to give you the idea behind them. You also get clear explanation for using specific meals.
• Workout Sheets – These give detailed information on the 21 workouts you’ll be doing for the next 28 days, exact positions, sets and reps that you’ll be on whenever you are working out backed up with reasonable explanation and scientific proof. So you will be doing things right and with much more accuracy.
• Progress Trackers – You will be seeing your development through this tracking help. After every two weeks you are advised to see how far you’ve gone and what things you need to improve upon. This way you will have a generally good balanced body and make the most of the program.
• Instructional Videos – These are videos meant to give you the exact idea you are needed to have as you do the exercises.
• Workouts – These are the specific workouts that you will be doing for a long time to come if you choose to buy this program. These workouts include:
– Cut Six pack abs workouts
– Glutes of grandeur
– Fat and Cardio workouts
– Calf training
Pro’s and Con’s:
• You can get your hands on the program less than 5 minutes after the purchase. Everything is digitalized meaning you only need to download the resource after you’ve bought it. And this you can do from just about anywhere.
• Every information you get in the program is backed up with scientific proof. Scott has done a massive amount of research on the best workouts and diets and everything he’s picked out for you is most definitely going to work, if you do it right.
• The videos are of good quality and detailed. Good time has been spent creating the videos, the flow, the lighting, basically everything is done perfectly. so you are not going to struggle with trying to connect the dots to get what the video is meant to relay in the training.
• This is a very intensive training that really brings out a notable difference. The workouts may seem a bit difficult to perform in the beginning for some people, but once they get into the flow, the change in their bodies is well visible and worth every effort put in.
• Things are explained in very simple language that is understandable to everyone. Whether you are from an English speaking country or not, you are going to find it easy to get along with the whole program.
• The approach is well arranged. There is no jumping from one training to another without really having made the most of that first one. You are first taken through the easy ones first and get to leverage all of them, then, when you are ready to go on to the next level, you are gently introduced to the harder ones. This helps to avoid injuries and complications.
• The program is only for a specific pocket of people, the advanced. Many people who are more in population and extremely zealous to try out new fitness products are the newbies, so Scott is leaving out a huge chunk of potentials who would want to get his expert help with their bodies and also desire to buy his program.
• The meal plans and diets are not well detailed. There are so many wonderful recipes and meals that can help in this program which have been left out. This limits a lot of people and could also pose difficulty to people who don’t have access to those specific ones that he recommends.
• There are also other great training’s that are still of the HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) kind, which has not been mentioned. All the workouts that are in the program are good but diversity helps to break the usual training monotony that can bring boredom and also make balancing the body with muscles extremely hard.
Aesthetic muscle plan 2.0 is a very helpful program with deep insight but only if you are the right person. The training, the value, and information there is well worth the money and time. Also, the 60 money back guarantee you are given to sort of test the program and see whether it is working for you and if it will be worth continuing, proves that it is very much legit. No scam would give such a long time within which people can have the product returned if they don’t find it useful, and keep in mind that you’re not asked any questions when you decide to return the product.
So, personally, I’d recommend that people who know are qualified for it and those who’d wish to have more insight into it to go ahead and buy it. For those who haven’t had any experience with deep weight training ever or those who are looking for ways to lose pure fat and keep their muscles intact, you are going to want to go for another program because clearly, this program won’t give you what you want.
Final verdict – legit!
Name: Aesthetic Muscle Plan 2.0
Owner: Scott Tousignant
Price: $35 for the basic package, $67 for the premium
Rankings: 80 out of 100
What do you think about this program? Have you used this program before? What was your experience with it like? Share your experience and ideas and even suggestions on this program below and help give more light to the world.
Want a complete fitness program that has all the aspects of bodybuilding explained at great length? Want thrice as much value as what is offered in Aesthetic muscle plan 2.0? Then be sure to check out my #1 recommendation.