Have you had this product pushed on you by one of their affiliates? Or you heard through some promotional material they used on social? Well, I will be shedding more light on this product to help you know what exactly you are up for.
Reed, the supposed owner claims to have done a good deal of research that showed him a way that most docs and the health industry has been ignoring for years, or rather keeping quiet about, and is what seems to be the most effective way to reverse diabetes.
He also claims that he will show you the techniques you should be using to manage your blood sugar levels naturally. His scientific findings, as he states, brought out the loophole for treating diabetes that has often been overlooked and which can be leveraged to get rid of the symptoms and help you reclaim your health.
Do you think all this is legit or just another scammy blurb you got from the sales video of the program?
Well, I’m here to help you with that.
My diabetes loophole review will uncover everything about this product and show you evidently what it really is.
Let’s get on with it!
Product Name: Diabetes Fred
Website Address: diabetesloophole.com/go/index.php
Owner: Reed Wilson
Price: A one-time payment of $27
Rankings: 55 out of 100
Diabetes Loophole Review – Introduction:
Have you noticed how many programs have been set up to help folks cure diabetes? A huge amount of them! Well, even though they don’t really put it directly as a “cure” and use other distant names like “manage” and reverse,” you can clearly see their intentions right after they have gotten the programs.
Most of them will be portrayed as special programs with deep intensive research that has exposed the main reason why most doctors haven’t been able to treat diabetes up until now.
You will get many arguments supported with a few basic health facts to show you how seriously dedicated the actual program is in helping you overcome this problem.
But if you dig more into their tactics, you will realize that are just revolving around basic scientific knowledge most of us are already well acquainted with.
The truth is, most people who create these diabetic programs are just out there to make money, not to help. If you look through their systems, you will see how crafty they have been in including upsells and recommendations to other paid training.
Or they will just make a program simple like the genuine ones and charge it fairly to show you “how much they care for you,” and then they will catch you in some other way.
In the real sense, they want your money in exchange for information you can easily gather for free on the internet. And this diabetes loophole program seems to be using most of this tricks. But is that enough to call it a scam? No! Let’s take an inside look at it to know how efficient it really is before we start making any conclusions.
Let’s do it!
What is the Diabetes Loophole?
This is a program that claims to help you cure diabetes by helping you know the simplest things in and around you that are making your situation worse. You are going to get taught about how your surroundings, your body, and some other factors are affecting your condition.
You will then be shown how to make things right systematically, one at a time. The final result is you living a healthy lifestyle with good eating habits.
You are told that with the program, you will be able to reduce inflammation that comes with it and flush toxins in your body, among other things.
What strikes me is that you are told that the pharmaceutical industry has been keeping the cure you get here far from you for decades to keep making money.
Sure, it seems true, but there is more to it than meets the eye. What actually happens is that most people build these programs know very well that by telling you that the industry has been purposely keeping this secret, they will get you interested in wanting to read.
They also know that you may be inclined to think what they say is right since you haven’t really found yourself a cure yet. The creator of this program is said to be Reed Wilson. Yes, the guy with the blue shirt. This is the guy who is to help you?
The owner of the system posted on the website is not the legitimate owner; he is just a fictional name. And the photo? Oh, that! That is an image that was bought from Shutterstock.
Nothing about Wilson and his little story about his dad is true. This is what most of these programs are doing. The guys who create them know very well that they have created programs that won’t serve much help to people, that is why they won’t get their faces on the front.
Actually, this is the biggest red flag I usually check. If a program is launched and it’s not clear on who owns it, I rarely pay attention to it. Chances are high it’s a scam.
How Does it Work?
You are told by “Wilson” that you don’t have to rely on other treatments to treat diabetes. If you follow along with the program, you will discover a way to activate your body’s healing power and get it to slowly get rid of diabetes and all that it comes with.
In the system, you get 3 steps you are supposed to use to work through first to get your body fairly healthy and start working towards managing the blood sugar and insulin levels in your body.
And these 3 steps you get to use are:
• Identifying best foods – This section you get to learn how natural foods which can be easily gotten in the local grocery stores can make a difference in your life. The meal plans that have been prepared for you are said to have no life-threatening side effects.
So you don’t get to add more trouble over the troubles you already have. Also, there is a special meal that has been sneaked in that will give you amazingly wonderful results that you never thought possible.
These foods have had a positive effect on almost everyone who has used them and reported wonderful results.
• Understanding the triggers of diabetes – This part handles the major factors that play a big role in many people who have diabetes. You will be shown the few things that you get into every single day that affects your health and possibilities of coming out of this problem.
You will also be helped to understand the things you have adopted in your current lifestyle that are making the condition get worse everyday and how you should seek to better it.
By the end of this section, you are assured that you will have made great changes that are only going to add to the overall effort your body is putting to get all this behind you.
• Environmental and other factors affecting you – Finally, you will also get to learn how the environment you are living in right now is impacting your health as well as other factors like sleep, stress, workouts and even laughter (seriously? Laughter?)
You will get to know how they all contribute to a poorly working system and how they make your diabetes worse. I don’t know how laughter really affects you, well except if it is bringing down diabetes.
And this part, of laughter, has not been confirmed true, they are just making assumptions. Although, I agree some, just some, not all, of the things they do mention here are true.
What is Included in the Program?
You do get a few bonuses too, to help you solve other aspects of your health that affect your body and also have a connection with diabetes. They go deep into the actual aspects, but as I said, most of what you get in these books are out there, for free.
You can get them on Heath blogs and authoritative medical websites like WebMD, and Dr. Mercola and others.
Here are the bonuses that follow the main system:
• Desserts for diabetics – Here, you get a list of desserts that are claimed to have been handpicked by reputable doctors, and meant to help you control your blood sugar levels.
• Superfoods for Optimum Blood Sugar – Remember you being promised a way you could actually make your blood sugar remain at optimum performance? This is what you will be getting in this book.
• Top 20 hidden Blood Sugar Triggers – This is the other version of the 2nd step the program gives you. It breaks down all the triggers for diabetes. Some of the things will shock you because they are things you have often thought work for good, but it’s quite the contrary.
• The Anti-inflammatory Diet – This is where you are going to get the diet specially designed to help with the inflammation. Although I am against most of the things in the diabetes loophole, this is a diet I would ask you to take a look at and see if it will work you.
It is something that has worked for some and hadn’t for others; you should determine where you stand.
• Healing Through Hydration – Most of the diabetes programs I have seen usually put much stress on the health benefits of water. And I have to agree that water does come with so many benefits, much more than what people think. Staying hydrated the proper way is taught here.
Who is it for?
This is meant for people who have diabetes and have been looking for a good treatment for diabetes but haven’t found yet or want the best one out there. This is what Reed says.
But according to my evaluation of the strategies you get inside, it is for people who think that the pharmaceutical industry has really been wrong about treating diabetes.
Maybe you need someone who has the same mind like yours and sees if what he claims to work actually works. I know there are other similar popular products out there but very few of them would actually deliver results.
Pros and Cons:
• Some of the concepts you get here are true and make sense. The issue of natural foods, as opposed to processed ones, is legit, among others.
• The price you are paying us fair if you consider the effort the owner put in when creating the resources, especially the bonuses. He did invest quite some energy into it.
• The owners hide his true identity. This is not a smart move. This shows that there is something he is definitely hiding or not very sure of. It shows that he doesn’t trust in it, and I don’t think there is any reason you too should.
• The testimonials you see on the website are all fake. The photos of the people aside the amazing appreciative texts have been stolen.
• Although there are some facts stated that are true, most of what you get inside are just mere claims. Nothing can be proved as claimed. So you are pretty much working with someone else’s guesses that they crown as “proven solutions.”
• When you try to leave the page, you get pop-ups trying to negotiate the price with you up to $17. They won’t let you leave in peace. They simply want to make sure you have taken the action they want you to.
• You are getting the PDF format of this book. You can’t order a hard copy of it. This will need you to prepare yourself with a stable internet access point to see you through the whole training.
• The information which you are getting, and which you are probably paying for, can be found on other websites totally free. So by buying into it, you are basically losing money on things other people are willing to give you free of any charges.
I can hear you already guessing my final verdict in the diabetes loophole. And I think you are right; it’s just another sham of a program. What makes me not even want to look at it twice is the fact the photos you get off the testimonials, as well as the main man behind it, are not real.
Some have been taken illegally while others have been bought from photo selling sites. Even if this program were to work, I would not have bought.
It shows a lack of transparency with clients which makes it very difficult to create a reliable brand. They also say you get a 60 days money back guarantee. I don’t know how true they would be to that claim.
But if you have already bought it and have tried returning and asking for a refund but haven’t received it, I suggest you ask for it from ClickBank support directly.
Final Verdict – SCAM!!
Name: Diabetes Loophole
Owner: Reed Wilson
Price: A one-time payment of $27
Rankings: 55 out of 100
Do you think this system is worth trying out? Why do you say that? Do you know someone who has given it a try? What results did they report? Have you used it yourself? What can you say, in summary, about it? Please let us hear your thoughts and conclusions on the diabetes loophole.
Want a genuine weight loss system? Want a program that is run by a famous and highly respected fitness trainer? Want a program that tackles all the approaches to fitness in the best and deepest way possible? Want a program that guarantees results, and delivers? Then peep at my #1 recommendation.