Old School New Body Review – F4x Method Exposed!
If you are looking for a good deal of insight into the old school new body program that promises the less aged and more toned body no matter what your age is, then you are in the right place.
I’ve got to agree that what made me want to check out the program was the ripped body I saw with Steve, the owner, and he is above 50! I had heard that the program was great and did give people life changing results, but I didn’t bother with it till I got to see a picture of him on another site.
So I got into it and turned every stone about the program to see if what they were working with was something to be trusted or was just another hype to get people to pay for it in exchange for poor results.
And the results I got will truly surprise you.
So I’d ask you to spare a few minutes and read my old school new body review to the end to discover my findings on it. I have also given my final verdict on it which I believe is going to help you a long way in making up your mind on whether to buy and get into it or keep off it and get something else more valuable.
And without dilly dallying, let’s dive straight into it.
Product Name: Old School New Body
Website Address: oldschoolnewbody.com
Owner: Steve and Becky Holman
Price: Discounted price of $20
Rankings: 84 out of 100
Old School New Body Review – Introduction:
Who wants to grow old? Not me. When it comes to the issue of aging, you are not going to find many people wanting to discuss that, talk less of experiencing it. Everyone wants to remain younger beautiful and all the more toned. If wishes would come true, everyone would definitely agree with me that they would like to remain in their 20’s forever, right?
What if there was a way to get that? What if you can actually get to stop your body from aging and growing that extra skin that gets you all wrinkled?
Well, you will find many people telling you that you can get away out of aging without having to get plastic surgery. Some of them will recommend little crazy techniques that you will highly doubt whether they will work. Things like eat more bananas or drink green tea or some other diet.
But the one person from whom you ought to consider a recommendation is the person who is already old, in numbers, but extremely young and fit, body wise. This is someone you can take time to listen to since he has done it himself and it has worked. So getting the strategies that worked for him can help you get the same match of results as them.
But you need to be very cautious when dealing online fitness programs that promise you such kind of results. You see, within the online space, you are going to find many scammers giving you “what you need to have you give them what they need.” In layman’s terms, you are going to get people promising you good results and showing you a lot of testimonials of old people who seem not to have aged a day. But the real intention is to get you to pay for the program and later find out that nothing promised about it was actually true.
And could it be that the old school new body is using these schemes? Could it be that even Steve is a fictitious name? Well, there is only one way to find out, get into the bones of the system. So let’s get to do just that!
Looking for Strong and Perfect Body!
What is Old School New Body?
This is a fitness program that is meant to help people of a little over 35 years old getting back in shape by burning huge amounts of fat and getting more leaner, and 10 years younger. It promises not to overwork you but gives you a workout plan that will give you a good experience which fits into your schedule and still gives you good results, whether you are busy or free.
You are told that spending hours in the gym is not recommended as this is one often the main reason for quick aging. But if you get into a good training method that balances your exercises, and a reliable diet, you can burn much more fat and make the most of every second you spend on your body, and make a difference. The workouts you get here ensure you get more than what someone in the gym for more than 5 hours would.
The main owners of the program are Steve Holman and his wife, Becky Holman. But John Rowley also chips in from time to time with the interviews. Steve Holman himself is more than 50 years of age, but his body tells a different story. He has been in the fitness industry for more than 35 years now.
He happens to be the chief editor of the Iron Man magazine which tackles almost all the aspects of fitness and health. He has also authored more than 20 books, getting different angles of loosing stubborn fat and packing up muscles in anybody. He started out as a skinny guy when he was 15, but his massive amount of research and application of his own findings is what has gotten him the desirable body he’s got now.
Becky Holman, on the other hand, had had a rough experience with her body when was raising her two daughters. She tried to workout, but soon enough her home duties overwhelmed her and had to drop off the fitness thing to care for her family. She got a flabby belly and gained a lot of weight. This anti-aging program helped her shape up again and become the leading fitness writers and a contributor to the Iron Man magazine.
Read also 3 Week Diet Review
How Does it Work?
This program uses a special workout technique called the F4X training system. This basically means that you are going to be working with four main workouts which involve:
- Incline Presses
- Upright rows
- Bent over rows
All these four workouts are implemented in the 3 phases of this program. You will be taking on the training for just three days a week with each session taking about 30 minutes. The 3 phases of the program have been well thought out considering things like age, weight, and size. And everything has been leveled up in a way that anyone, no matter who they are or look like, as far as they are above 35, the system is going to work for them.
Let’s take a look at the 3 phases of the program.
1. F4X Lean
Here you are going to get prepared for the hard training ahead of you. You kind of target to “unlock” the body. If you have not been to the gym or on any exercises, you are going to get your body up and running for the more hard stuff ahead. You will be taken through a series of training where you will loose a sizable amount of fat to make it well prepared.
You may find people telling you that you can burn pounds of fat fast all the while getting lean layers of muscles in your body. Well, to tell you the truth, this can be very hard if you have above 15 to 25 pounds of pure fat. So the workouts here are only set to help shake off some fat first before you start building up.
2. F4X Shape
This is where you get to amp things up a little more. You are going to have the same four core exercises but with more power but for a bit longer time. Most people prefer doing it for 45 minutes instead of the expected 30 minutes. And it happens that Becky put a screeching halt at this point. She wanted to have a simple athletic body, not a muscular one.
And this brings me to the point where Steve says that it’s okay to stop the program at any phase, above the first. If you fear to get the “Arnold Swarchzeneggher” physique, you can stop it at this, if you are impressed with your body so far.
3. F4X Build
This is where you get to hit the extremes. If you are the kind of folks who like the “bodybuilder” look, which demands a sort of attention that screams, then you are going to want to get into this. You will be getting into the difficult parts of the workouts that should help you get more muscles into the essentials areas and get even leaner.
If you want to see the kind of body we are talking about here, you should go check out Steve’s; he went through this to the end.
Who is it For?
This program is best suited for people looking for great bodies in their old age. If you don’t want to have poor health and fitness levels when you are above 40 years old and want to keep off the frequent visits or check ups by your family doctor, then you will want to go for this.
If you are also looking for a good program on resistance training that will help you get into short workouts with a less recovery period but more gains, this program will offer you that. You will be well able to get into workout mode even if you have a busy schedule, and get to burn fat fast and later get to blow up your body with tons of pure muscles that will get the body you usually see on the guy who does most infomercials on the best beaches to visit during your holidays.
Read also Lean Belly Breakthrough Review
While this is the case, that are some people who are fit to use this program who are not going to get any wonderful results worth envying. And these people include the ones that are:
• After Quick Fitness Fixes – If all you want is a good program that will share with you a great shortcut to getting ripped without having to move any single part of your body, by just using that shortcut and get to have a body like Steve’s, then I’m sorry but this program is not for you. This program needs a person who is ready to follow these proper strategies as these are what are being taught here.
And you may want to know that it will be very difficult for you to get a shortcut that will deliver the same results that you hope for, in the way that you want it anywhere out there.
• For Sleep-Through-Fitness Programs – If you are looking for products which will help you get pills or portions that will make you build muscles even while you are asleep or eating the high-calorie diets you love the most, you are not going to find that here, or anywhere else. If you get one that promises that, it is obviously after your money.
You will dish it out to them and get a bunch of lies and gimmicks in the name of “hidden secret fat burning workouts” which will get you very depressed by the time you are through.
What is Included in the Program?
You are going to get a few extra resources to help you go through the system with much ease and help you get more quality results in the right way as laid out in the program. These bonuses are set to impart more knowledge that you are going to need to evaluate the kind of progress you are making with the training, motivation you are going to need to go through the training especially if you are doing it at home and more workouts that are going to help you get more better in good time.
And the resources that have been dragged along with the particular program include:
• F4X Quick Start Workout Guide – This is a guide that is going to help you get straight into one of the 3 phases of the program without having to read more than 100 pages to get more knowledge on other bits of the program. With this, you dive right into any of the phrases you have chosen to work with. Although you should note that the product has barely any fluff, as they say, it, they don’t believe in wasting time.
• Burn Fat Faster – This one tackles everything about burning fat in the shortest amount of time possible. You are going to learn how to shed more weight with heat, the herb that explains why sleeping naked increases your chances of getting leaner, the dessert you should be eating to help hike your rate of metabolism and the list of foods you didn’t know could get you shredded.
• Build More Muscles: Natural Anabolics – This one is going to help you learn more better ways to add more muscles to get really ripped! You get to learn the best mineral you should have every time before you go to bed to improve upon your growth hormone, the best nutrient that will help you pump more, foods that will increase your testosterone levels and the best fruit that favors more muscle mass in your body.
• Keep the Drive Alive: Sex and Attraction Boosters And Anti-Aging Secrets – This one tackles the most common issue most bodybuilders out there. You will learn more about the nutrient that surges your lust, a specific move that will increase her sexual urge, a herb that will favor more hair growth, nutrients that will reduce your wrinkles and a herb that will boost your sex drive at the same time getting you to lose weight.
• Live the Good Life: Health & Happiness Tactics – Within this book, you learn of the nutrients you should always think of when you get depressed, a mysterious scent that will raise your spirits instantly when you are down and how to get to activate oxytocin, the “feel great” hormone.
Read also Muscle Gaining Secrets 2.0 Review
Pros and Cons:
• The training is really accurate. You get to choose the kind of body you want to get and get straight into the phase that gives you just that. You don’t have to first go through some stages to get where you want to be.
• With all the things you are getting, the training itself along with the bonuses, you can agree with me that the price is favorable for anyone who is really determined to work with this. Anyone, despite their current financial situation, can afford it.
• I like the fact that strategies in this product not only work great for the slightly aged people but also for anyone out there who wants to have a desirable body. So it’s not limited to the people over 35 only but is open to everyone.
• You also get much more value like interviews with other fitness greats and other helpful fitness reports without any extra charges. Most programs would charge for this, the scam programs preferably.
• The program is very easy to work with. You only get to work out for just 30 minutes and do it for three days in a week, which helps you have time for other projects you are running.
• You have the option of training at home or the gym across the street. With the few types of equipment needed, you can make purchases of them and do it at home or go to the gym to use a new environment to give you new energy.
• It works well for both men and women. This makes it possible for you to work out your with your spouse without having to buy another program. And you get to do the same exercises which make it all the more exciting.
• The information you get on supplements and nutrition is good, but something more can still be added to improve its value.
• You can get the PDF version of this program on the web for free; this is another crafty way of getting more people get into it from the search engines, which is not fair for people who have paid for it.
At a general glance, this program provides great value to people. They show by the example of their bodies that getting and keeping a healthy body is possible even in your old age. And this is really going to help many people who have aged avoid many body problems that come with aging that could lead to a quicker death.
By minding what you eat and stretching the body once in a while, you will have nothing to worry about, regarding your health. The bonuses you get from the system are worth $250, but you get all these for free. You don’t have to be afraid that you may work with scam artists since this move already shows that they only desire to help you.
Something more amazing, you get a 60 days money back guarantee for the old school new body anti-aging product. All Clickbank products must have this, and this happens to be one of the products you get from Clickbank.
So this typically means that you are going to get to feel as if you are trying out the program for free for a whole two months, where you can have it back to the owners in case it didn’t make you happy, and get a full refund without any delays, any use of force to get it or tricks to have you leave the money and the system to them, Clickbank itself sees to this.
My opinion on this product, based on what I know about it, and which I have also revealed to you, is that it is completely LEGIT. It doesn’t use fake testimonials to get your trust it or any other forms of catches, which would qualify it as a scam.
Final Verdict – LEGIT!
Name: Old School New Body
Owner: Steve and Becky Holman
Price: Discounted price of $20
Rankings: 84 out of 100
Have you had the opportunity to check out this fitness product? How did it go for you? Did you get the results you were looking for? Does it work exactly as Steve says? Would you take on another version of this if it was to be launched tomorrow? We would want to have your answers on these; they will be highly appreciated.
Want a more detailed training program that addresses all other aspects of fitness? Want to get more information and strategies that have been working for hundreds of thousands of people? Want to be part of the most valuable program’s success story? Then click here to get started on my #1 recommendation.