If you are looking for more deep details about my back pain coach by Ian Hart, then you are going to find plenty of it here.
Ian has made great claims that he can help folks bring sharp back pains to complete rest in as little as 16 minutes with only 8 simple body movements. He says that spending 2 minutes per movement for the 8 movements will greatly reduce the pains on your back and keep them off for a good long while.
So you may be wondering, is this a person I can trust to want to buy the solution from him? Does his product really have the permanent solution to back pains? Well, let my own my back pain coach review help you will with that. String along to find out the truth about it.
And without taking up much of your time, let’s delve into it.
Product Name: My Back Pain Coach
Website Address: mybackpaincoach.com
Owner: Ian Hart
Price: Discounted price of $37
Rankings: 90 out of 100
My Back Pain Coach review – Introduction:
If you are just making your initial beginnings in the fitness industry, especially in buying fitness programs online, then you are going to want to read this. See, the online world is quite a tricky one. You are going to find hundreds of thousands of products to help you solve different body issues.
You are also going to get hundreds of self-claimed fitness gurus who are volunteering to help you pick the right program to help you with your needs.
Because of this, you are going to want to be extra careful with the kind of people who come to you with products telling you they are the best ones and that, you should take advantage of them when they are still cheap and discounted because the prices are going to rise soon.
Or sometimes say they are going to take those products out of the market for some weird reason. Such people are not to be trusted. They may come in different forms, and if you are not well aware of their tricks, you may easily fall for them.
I created this review to help you see through the My back pain coach before you buy into it, and see if it is really legit and seriously going to help you settle the pains.
What is My Back Pain Coach?
This is a video training system that promises to show you a 16 minutes solution to help take away all the pains on your back. The movements you get here are said to help your body let out biochemicals from their storage area and have them get into your system and rid your body of the pain.
You are advised to take up the exercises and make them a habit if at all you want to live a back pain-free life for the next many years to come. When you visit the main website, you are going to find 28 minutes long promo video getting deep into the movements, giving highlights of what you are to expect through the program.
You will also get nine other ways to strengthen your back as well as a one on one(personal) training. But we will cover those in depth later on.
The origin of the system is not that strange if you have been on fitness products. Like always, it has an interesting story to give. And this particular one starts with the owner of they system, Ian Hart, having back pains himself.
And says he tried almost every other solution including surgeries, acupuncture, and chiropractors, to name a few. And then he meets Bojan from Serbia just by pure coincidence while in his search.
It is then that Ian is shown the movements which literally took all the pain from his back forever, which he is also showing you inside this program. He says that after getting the solution, he could now run miles and miles without feeling the pain.
Ian now operates a back pain clinic in Beaufort in South Carolina. He is a Certified Specialist in Strength and Conditioning and holds a bachelor’s degree in Science. He also claims to be charging a minimum of $250 per session for a single back pain patient and $150 for a group of them, and $347 for extreme emergency cases.
Read also Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review
How Does it Work?
The idea here is to have more blood flowing to your back and revitalizing the area getting pain. And with the movements you will get here, you will have your body get more of that and even get you other benefits like a stronger core and abs, an improved posture, more blood flow in other parts of your body and reducing the pains on those areas too.
The program has been named back pain relief 4 life which means that it helps you relieve the pain of your back forever without needing any pills, surgeries, reading back pain books or any other techy things. He says you only need to have the desire to get rid of back pains and the ability to follow through what you will be taught.
Now to the long awaited movements…
Here are what the 8 movements you will be performing in a span of 16 minutes will be helping your body do. You should note that the names and actual sequences haven’t been illustrated for privacy reasons:
• Movement #1 – This movement will help your body start activating your imbalanced muscles all the while getting them ready for the relief.
• Movement #2 – This movement takes the previous one to the next level by helping your body to keep activating the imbalanced muscles while getting the dormant hip muscles up and running this time.
• Movement #3 – This is where the magic starts happening. You will start feeling a wave of cool relief starting to whip over your pain.
• Movement #4 – This is where you now get things really kicking in. You will now start feeling more of that relief as more blood filled with oxygen and nutrients start getting in there. You will also feel extraordinarily charged with energy.
• Movement #5 – This movement takes the pressure off the back, and you will find yourself exhaling as the tension that has been on your back for years is slowly released.
• Movement #6 – This movement starts setting things in their rightful place. This is where you get your body aligned, your muscles well balanced on the spine and even on the lower back.
• Movement #7 – This helps bring the process in the previous movement to a good end and have your hips back in their position where no pain will be felt any longer.
• Movement #8 – This movement helps out pressure on the spine to have it release the old blood and take in the new nutrients and oxygen-rich blood to help your back get completely healed.
What is Included in the Program?
Well, you do get to have a few extra bonuses once you decide to take the plunge. And these bonuses are meant to help you get more and more better and powered up to have back pains as a thing of the past in your life. And these bonuses I’m talking about include:
• The Back Pain Relief 4 Life Core Training Video – This is 28 minutes online video that explains how to take on the movements and what you need to have with you as do them. You also get diagrams you can print and study them closely on the go.
• Nine Targeted Coaching Video Sessions For Back Pain Relief – This bonus is set to give more in-depth information about the movements and help you learn better ways you can make each movement count, and count a huge deal.
• One-On-One Coaching – This is more about support. You are going to get to access to personal emails from Ian and his support team. But if you feel the emails won’t be of much help to your uniquely painful situation, you will get him or his team on the phone to give you customized solutions.
Read also 3 Step Stamina Review
Who is it For?
Well, this program is meant to help those people who have been having problems with their backs. If you have been telling sharp pain on your back that doesn’t seem to go away, this product is for you.
If you have also been having issues with your posture after you have been on your computer, seated for hours, you are also going to get help here. And if you have had any pains you feel have something to do with your back; you should try out this program.
Pros and Cons:
• The program doesn’t take up much of your day. You can easily spend 16 minutes on it without affecting most of the important things on your schedule.
• You get instant access to the video once you make your purchase. You don’t have to wait for days to get the sharp pain in your back taken down.
• The price you get is fairly low. If you consider how much you would pay for surgery or acupuncture, you will see that the price is well considered.
• Ian knows what he is doing. Based on what you have gotten as that approach you will be using to treat the pain, you can see he is well versed with the human body and how it works.
• His systems do work. I have seen quite some testimonials of the program. So you can be sure that you have a legit one here.
• The movements are well presented on the online video. They are clearly illustrated that you won’t make any mistakes that would get you wrong results.
• You don’t get to know the name of the approach you will be getting until you make your purchase of the actual product.
• The 28 minutes video you get here is online. So you will want to get yourself a strong internet connection to help watch without any technological hiccups.
The system does work. If you take a look at the systematic approach that has been laid out for you in the movements, you will see how effective they have been designed to be. To tell you the truth, this is among the programs I can recommend my friends.
If you want to make your pains go away forever, you should buy this product. And remember, you are getting a 60 days money back guarantee that allows you to have it for a maximum of two months and see if it will live up to its hype.
If it does, you can keep it, but if it doesn’t, you will only have to contact the customer care team of the product to have them send you your money back, without any hassles or complicated procedures.
Final Verdict – LEGIT!
Name: My Back Pain Coach
Owner: Ian Hart
Price: Discounted price of $37
Rankings: 90 out of 100
Have you ever used this back pain relief program in the past? Know anyone who has? How did it go for you and them? If you haven’t, do you think it is good enough to give it a try? We would love to hear what you make of this “back pain relief for life” program.
Want a weight loss program too? Want the best selling weight loss program on the market right now? Want to get trained by the most influential and respected trainer in the United States? Want to get deepest insights into body building you will perhaps never get anywhere? Then try out my #1 recommendation.