So people are talking about this program a lot. And the chances are that, you’ve heard many stories of this program on social media, through emails from your friends or through ads on the web. If you are here to know the real truth of this product, rest assured you are going to get exactly that!
I can tell you its strategies are unique and amazing. And in a few minutes, you’ll be seeing and learning everything you are dying to know about it. My eat stop eat diet review will uncover most of what you need to know to help you make up your final decision on whether to go for it or not.
So let’s delve into things here…
Product Name: Eat Stop Eat
Owner: Brad Pilon
Rankings: 85 out of 100
Eat Stop Eat Diet Review – Introduction:
Fasting has been the biggest challenge of many folks in light to losing weight. Whenever you mention this technique to any your friends who is struggling with excess weight, they will considerably shy away from that idea and opt for any other methods other than that.
The reason for this is that many of those with obesity, find eating as their hobby and would comfortably take any restaurant or convenient store as their comfort zone. So this makes it pretty difficult for them to get out of this, just to loose weight, keeping in mind what they are giving up for a hunger ‘strike’.
But if you spare a minute and take a greater view of this scenario, you’ll find that it can truly be difficult to forego eating for a whole day or two. Most people, who claim to be fitness gurus, have been recommending this idea to others have been claiming that people with obesity and such, should take fasts that last for at least three days or even a whole week so as to loose massive amounts of fat within a period.
Sure it can be enticing at the thought of it, but putting it into practice becomes the main hurdle to overcome. And so this useful technique has suffered a bad fate of having close to no one working with it.
Looking for Strong and Perfect Body!
But Brad Pilon introduces a new better way to approach it and get to eat without hassles, fast and lose weight all at the same time. So how can he do this? How did he make all these things work so moderately? He launched the “Eat Stop Eat” program that was designed with a lot of research, analysis, and huge consideration. Let’s find out the real gist of this program and how it set to help people out with weight loss and body building.
What is Eat Stop Eat?
Well, this is a program that helps with loosing weight through intermittent fasting as the better part of it, but also focuses on building and maintaining muscles while at this. It doesn’t put much focus on what type of foods you are consuming but directs all attention to when and how often you do it.
Also, it gives the best things you should be doing like resistance training, which are fairly easy, and when to do it as well without having to commit a whole month or two on this just to achieve the cut bulked up body you’ve always desired to have all this while.
Brad Pilon, the chief designer of this program, has his body to prove that the intermittent fasting technique is more than a working wonder. Having a strong, reputable background in the industry of supplements for sports and nutrition, he came to find out that taking regular fasts not only promotes loosing weight in large quantities but also helps in nourishing the muscles and helping to keep the body from popular life-threatening chronic diseases. Fasting, he says, is way better than having to eliminate certain types of foods like carbohydrates, to reduce your weight, when in fact, you need them to provide you with more energy.
How Does it Work?
The owner describes this program as a lifestyle, not a program that you will work with for a given amount of time and then stop once you have achieved what you wanted. It is a simple way to help you keep track of your body progress through the coming years and help you perfect your physique. Now in this, the two main areas of focus are:
1. Intermittent Fasting
This is where you get advice on how to fast at least one to two days through the week. The trick that Brad uses ensures that you get to eat every day but miss some of the meals. The idea here is not to feel too stretched to handle and still not to slacken your development.
What happens with this fasting is that you should start your fast slightly after breakfast or lunch and then through to the next day. If you choose to fast at 10:00 a.m. you will take your breakfast as usual but then skip lunch and dinner until the next day. But you are allowed to drink tea, coffee, and water during your fast so that it is manageable!
And the same case applies to the fast from 2 pm, you take breakfast and lunch but then skip dinner (for that day) and breakfast and lunch (for the following day), but you get to consume a lot of drinks.
2. Resistance Training
This is the training that you should be working with through your bodybuilding phase. To start with, it is not advised you do the training during the days you are fasting if you know you can’t, but if you want to, there is no restriction, by all means, go ahead and do it. In this training, you are supposed to engage in weight training that includes at least 3 to 4 exercises for each body part, in each exercise see that you’ve done 3 to 5 sets and in each set, make sure you have 8 to 15 repetitions.
This will help keep you in check and maintain the muscles you’ve already built and still get to bulk them up. Brad says that with the fasting and training, he was well able to loose more than 20lbs of pure fat without any other supplement training or such. The training is not as intense as displayed by body beast and insanity workout programs.
Who is it For?
Eat Stop Eat (ESE) is best suited for everyone. Typically everyone can work with the strategies as they are simple to use and flexible in the sense of what to eat and when to take your fast. More importantly, anyone who has got tons of body fat to burn out, this program could work well without having much to demand from them. If you also want to get much more leaner than what you are currently, then this should be the best fit for you through it.
But, you may want to note something, even if the program is somewhat flexible and simple, there are some people who will not see results, and these include:
• Lazy and unmotivated individuals – If you are not ready to skip two meals with the option of keeping your belt busy with beverages for just a day, then this is not for you. You have to be ready to push your body to that new level to see the right results.
• Those who think it’s a “Get Lean Overnight” program – There is no shortcut to getting a good, desirable body. You have to work your body out, those that will promise you anything else other than this are simply outright liars. So you are going to want to get accustomed to the thought of working out because it’s the only way out.
What is Included in the Product?
This product comes in a range of packages. But once you make your purchase, you get access to the choice of which to pick among them all. You can download the PDF version which takes at maximum, three minutes to get your hands on the info. Or you can get the other three books, as described below:
• Master Copy of Eat Stop Eat book – This books gives the scientific approach of this program. It explains more about fasting and the resistance training, clears all the myths about fasting and so much more.
• Eat Stop Eat Optimized – This book is more about what the program was like for Brad. He walks you through his experience from day 1 to where he’s at.
• Eat Stop Eat Start Guide – This serves more like the contents table for the main book. You are briefed on what you are going to get inside and where specifically to get the certain specific information you want to be read about the program.
In the program’s eBook, here is what you get:
• Eat Stop Eat EBook – This is the main book you are going to be working with. It is the main online copy of the program.
• How Much Protein – This is another book Brad just published on understanding the science of protein consumption, how much you need, how often and why.
• The 10 Day Diet Solution – This book touches on Brad’s view of dieting. He covers the bad eating habits, how to curb them, how you can permanently overcome such habits and how you should be eating the proper way.
There are also audio files attached for your easiest convenience.
Pro’s and Con’s:
- Brad uses a good spaced out fasting strategy that is easy to follow once you begin the program. He doesn’t ask people to make a huge sacrifice either at the beginning or anywhere through the program. Basically, the strategy will help anyone who takes this program as a lifestyle.
- Fasting and resistance training have both got a great positive effect in the body. Apart from just leaning up, fasting will help you get away from lifting weights which may get your body injured and away from chronic illnesses that have claimed the lives of many. Time is also saved by fasting than by running or intense training.
- The program is made readily available for people who prefer the digital means and the physical means as well. The fact that some more value packed extras are included in the package, it shows that Brad is serious about helping people with their bodies.
- The issue of fasting is well addressed in a way that people won’t be afraid of putting it into practice going by the permissions that have been given to keep the belly dancing even during fasting periods.
- You don’t have to go a local gym to benefit from this product. Fasting only needs your body. Also, you don’t have to pay extra costs for the program to have its full effects on your body. All you will need is just to download the package and implement it!
- The book is long, and if you are one of those people who don’t love reading scientific stuff, especially the explanation of the body response to fasting and training, then this is going to be one long book for you.
- Many people want to be given a certain list of diets to go along with the program, but this program doesn’t give that. So it will be pretty hard for people to know if they are eating the right foods.
With the lessons learned and the tables turned on this program, it is now time to decide if it is really worth the shot or not.
Well, going by the way fasting has been well described and planned out, and still for the fact that it is free to implement, it sure is clear that this program is no scam. But going by the fact diets and training have not been specified for the people who want to use the product, it may very hard to determine the effectiveness of this program.
Personally, I’d say that the program is very much legit though people should work with the diets of another program so that they feel like they are being taken to the right eating lifestyle. Or you can check out my favorite program below.
Final Verdict – Legit!
Name: Eat Stop Eat
Owner: Brad Pilon
Rankings: 85 out of 100
Have you used the Eat Stop Eat program? What was the experience like for you? Share your views with the world and help other like you make the final decision.
Want a fully body workout program that has diets and specific training to build you body to your desired limits? Then check out my #1 recommendation.