If you want to dig for more information on the 3 Week Yoga Retreat by Vytas, then this where you get to know virtually everything about it.
Well, you get a lot of claims about this program. Firstly, you are promised different yoga expert trainers to walk you through the different aspects of the system. Secondly, you are told that you only need 10 to 30 minutes a day to become more flexible and increase the length of your muscles which will improve your overall fitness.
And thirdly, which hit me really hard, you get to lose weight by this yoga workout you get here, without breaking the sweat. And now the question is, does this program live up its promises? Keep on with this 3 Week Yoga Retreat review, to know if it really does.
Product Name: 3 Weeks Yoga Retreat
Website Address: beachbody.com
Price: See Amazon
3 Weeks Yoga Retreat Review – Introduction:
If you have been to yoga classes, you may have been moved to want to know this program well, to see if can give the results it claims to give. You see, yoga helps in relaxing by relieving you of stress and depression, boosting your self-confidence, better your posture and a whole lot more. But you don’t get to lose weight with most yoga programs.
But it happens that with the new fitness programs coming up, there are systems that have got yoga blended in with other workout moves that are of extremely low impact but help target parts of your body with stubborn fat and get it melted off in weeks. But you should be aware that not all the programs out there that claim to help you do that are actually doing it.
Most of them are just systems creating the hype to get you to buy into them. They will make huge promises and get fake testimonials to make the hype appear to be a reality and have you believe in them totally. But when you get on it yourself, what you will only get is a disappointment, a huge one.
And this is what made me want to check this program out and see if it surely delivers, and to what extent it does this. So keep rolling with me to see what exactly you are getting out of it.
What are the 3 Weeks Yoga Retreat Program?
This is a legit fitness program that uses yoga workouts to help you achieve various fitness goals like increasing the level of flexibility and confidence, improving your posture, body strength and balance, freeing your mind from all the worry, anxiety and stress. It takes a maximum of 3 weeks and only requires you to spend around 30 minutes every day to do each day’s workouts.
You get 21 unique benefits, taught by the yoga trainers who are great at them (each trainer has specialized in each aspect) who walk you through the moves, explaining the correct form of each, so that you do them right and get to make your body stretch and lengthen its abilities.
So you can rest easy because this program is truly legit and does help you achieve all that is promised. The workouts are also designed to help you also shed a couple of pounds of pure fat in the process, as I told you.
The guy who made this retreat is Vytas. This is not a popular name online, but in the offline world, he is one influential person, in yoga. He has been doing this for a little over 15 years now and has gotten different angles of approaching the main yoga workouts that have all been found to work great.
In fact, other programs are taking up his techniques and incorporating them into their classes.
In the modern yoga movement that was founded just recently, he happens to be one of the people who broke ground for it. So you can see how well-respected and authoritative he is.
Something that sweetens the pot more is that he is a great mathematician and when it comes to accuracy and precision, he is someone to take influence from. And he will be taking you the first week of the program called the foundational phase, which you are going to get hands-on experience with his expertise.
Read also TurboFire Review
How Does it Work?
You will be getting four workouts which you will have 3 of them to take you through the three weeks you will be on it, during the weekdays that is, and the last workout will be used during the weekends. Basically, you only have to spend 30 minutes to do these workouts so you can slide them into your morning schedule and do them smoothly without affecting anything you had planned for that particular day.
And you also get a meal plan to help you know which foods go well with the moves you are getting here so that you make the most out of this program and help you lose weight all the while boosting your sex life, feeling happier than before and enjoying the better part of your day.
Now to the workouts, here are the 4 workouts you get to take on:
• Foundation Phase (Week 1) – The first week you get to meet the owner of the yoga retreat, Vytas. And he will take you through the introductory phase of the program. He will tell you what to expect, how to make sure you are getting the best out of the exercises you do and how to know you are improving. This is more of talking than action, although the talk is well worth it since you will need it once you jump inside. And the few workouts you get here will be preparing you for what is to come.
• Expansion Phase (Week 2) – The second week you are taken by Elise, another sought out yoga teacher. She will be giving you more insight into the best yoga practices. She will add to the knowledge you get from Vytas. Deep aspects will be discussed which will give you practical information on yoga and a little bit yoga workouts will also be done, so you need to be prepared to listen keenly as you will be learning lots here and also start working your body out.
• Progression Phase (Week3) – Here, you will be getting a bit more practical with the information you got from Phase one and two. You will be doing more workouts like the downward dog which will have you seeing improvements as you end the week. They are low impact but give you accurate highly intense results which you are going to feel every day after each workout. The person walking you through this, is another expert in yoga, Ted.
• Relax (Weekends) – This is made to help you cool off the steam you bulk up during the weekdays. It takes only 10 minutes so you can have the moves before going out with your friends. And you have another expert, Teacher Faith, who will be helping you unwind and release the pressure you have been having through the tough week.
What is Included in the program?
This yoga product comes with some resources to make sure you are taking full advantage of the program and getting to see the results Vytas told you to expect in the foundation phase.
These are also meant to make sure you are tracking the progress of each phase and seeing the things you are getting good at and how to supercharge them to see full blast results. You will also know where you are not putting all the needed effort into, and how you can better them. And the resources which will be doing all these are:
• Quickstart Guide – This guide has been put in place to help you make the walk a whole lot easier. You don’t have to waste time running through the pages to get to where you want to be. You only need this to show you exactly what page you got to go to, to get the information you want on a specific aspect.
• Nutrition Guide – This helps you with the preparations in the kitchen. A list of recipes for foods that will get you licking your fingers is given here to save you the time and worry about knowing and getting the best foods to take during a yoga session.
• Class Calendar – This helps you know all the workouts you will be having, in what order and for how long. And this runs the whole time you will be in session. So you don’t have to guess your way through the system.
• Beginner Basic Videos – You have 13 detailed video tutorials that will show you how to do different things within the classes, and you can even have them for future reference. The tutorials you get include props, the basic principles of yoga and breathing.
• Pose Tracker – This is a tool to help you track your progress through the training. You will see how you started out, how you have been doing through the days in each phase and how fast you have been developing your skills in performing the moves with accuracy.
Read also Piyo Review
Who is it For?
This product is great for beginners. If you have never been to a yoga class ever in your life, and you have desired to do it, then this should give you a good place to start.
You should also note that, even though it is good for newbies, you can also take some value off of it, if you are an intermediate or advanced yoga trainee. You will get to tap into 15 years of experience of Vytas and the other world class yoga teachers, which is good stuff.
Pros and Cons:
• You are getting a modifier to help you with the workouts. If you can’t keep up with the long stretches of some of the moves, you will know how to do them without putting too much strength that may get you injured.
• You can do it in the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to enroll in any classes or memberships to take on it. And this saves time and resources.
• You get four trainers who are well trained and certified in yoga. Each one of them teaches you what they are best at. And they make you feel like they are right there in your living room as they teach you so well.
• You get well prepared before you start the actual lessons so that you don’t get stuck behind as others proceed to other moves. You won’t struggle during the actual lessons as you have already mastered most of them.
• The tutorials you get are well detailed and in a good quality presentation. You will get everything illustrated so well that you won’t struggle to understand or put into practice what you want to know.
• You need to buy a yoga mat. You don’t get it as part of the package, so you will have to spend more to buy it.
• The price is another issue. Many people want to do it but can’t due to the high costs. Although the trainers are great and the quality of the system is generally good, if they sliced the cost probably by a half, many people would go for it.
Read also P90X Workout Review
Well, the system is among the best yoga classes I know. And the quality of training you are getting as a newbie is indeed deep and well worth every penny you spend towards it. What made me happy with it was the fact that you get taught by a different trainer every week, and even during the weekends. So you don’t have to worry about keeping up with a trainer you found was speedy or was doing something you didn’t like.
And finally, you will get a 30 days money back guarantee which will basically be covering you through the entire system. And this gives you the freedom to return it anytime you feel it’s not working for you or teaching stuff you never wanted, either in the early or late stages.
And after you have expressed your interest in getting your money back, you will have one of the support specialists contact you and make your refund a seamless process.
Final Verdict – LEGIT!
Name: 3 Weeks Yoga Retreat
Price: See Amazon
Have you tested out the three weeks yoga by Vytas and his team? How great was it? Did you note the changes in your moods? Do you now feel more flexible than you were in the past? Which trainer was the best and most friendly? What else did you take out of the retreat? We would love to get your thoughts on it.