Looking for some fuel for your workouts? Do you think the Alpha Fuel XT supplement is what you need to get your exercises soaring? Why don’t I give you a hand on that?
The guys who made this supplement, like most other producers, have praised this product of its super efficiency and have said that it is what the now famously ripped guys like Dwayne Johnson and Colin Kaepernic have been using.
Also, odds are you may have found this supplement in “Men’s Health” Fitness website having featured as an article. And if you are those guys who love a product based on its popularity like almost all of us are, then you can be compelled to join this one right away after reading the article.
But if you calm down, not rushing to judge it or coming to any conclusion, you can see more than the common folk sees. Believe me; there is more to Alpha Fuel XT than what you are seeing.
Read my alpha fuel xt review to get the whole truth about this supplement.
Product Name: Alpha Fuel XT
Website Address: http://alphafuelxt.com/
Owner: Science of Alpha
Price: $89.95 + many more hidden catches
Rankings: 65 out of 100
Alpha Fuel XT Review – Introduction:
You often hear that supplements can make up for all the lost energy and time for your body workouts. They say that supplements will get you to a quicker desirable week shaped body in a better in weeks.
And we all know that a physique that attracts attention wherever you go is something many men are constantly looking to get.
We all want to feel like alpha males in any room, and want to have even the prettiest ladies in the room looking admiringly at us while we’re pretending that we are not seeing them staring. (Yet we are fully aware of their flirting eyes).
While this is the case, it is far much easier to settle for any program that promises quicker results with weight loss efforts. Our eyes and mind are often set towards achieving that body that we will rarely take any quality time to understand what the product offers.
And since the companies that make these products know how “thirsty” of them we are, they take advantage and get to make the most benefits from us.
They will tell you that you only need to follow what you are told and what you will see in a few weeks from then will make you stagger. Hearing such convincing words, we don’t think twice but ease ourselves into it.
But when we start using it and notice no results, is when it dawns on is that we have just been scammed. And this makes my main reason for writing this review. I have gotten my fingers burnt a lot of times; I wouldn’t want to see you get yours burnt too.
Read on to know what the system holds for you.
What is Alpha Fuel XT?
This is a weight loss supplement known to boost the levels of testosterone in the body which in turn help with increasing body mass, reducing the fat in the body by cutting your desire for high carbs and using up the stored energy.
By using this supplement, you will also be getting your rate of metabolism up and running to help with getting your glucose levels high which will help you make your body less needy of more food.
Overall, this will cause a huge loss of weight and give you more energy to pack up more muscle. The thing that struck me about this product is the article in Men’s Health.
While it may appear like the guys on Men’s Health published that article after they found it “worthy” of the attention of their dedicated visitors, you may be surprised to know that, that was not the case.
What happened is that the marketing team of this product paid for this actual space. You can confirm that by looking at the bottom of the post. You will see a “sponsored content” kind of text, a one liner.
The other thing that got me doubting it is the identity of the owners. There is no one who knows the real owners of this supplement.
The main websites don’t reveal that. I have seen some folks saying it is the Science Alpha whole others strongly insist that the manufacturers are GMP Expert Collaboration, hugely successful company in the United States that deals with the production of dietary supplements.
This brings in a lot of confusion. And when there is no information about the producing company or the individual named as the owner of the company, you should start being suspicious.
Ideally, there should be some information leaving traces of the origin of any given product so as to show the potential users that there is a story behind the idea of its production.
For the website of this product, there is only one big sale page describing the usefulness of the product alone.
How Does it Work?
The website shows you exactly how you should go about using the product for maximum benefits. You are told that you only need to have two tablets of it per day, one early in the morning and the other dose in the afternoon.
After having them, you should get immediately on your workouts. You are strongly advised to do most of the heavy exercises with low repetition only.
Well, you can do the others, it’s just that you are told to work with this as they are best. From there, just keep doing them continuously, and you will see the fruits of your labor pretty soon.
So, what’s in it for you after you have followed all the directions?
Well, you are told that you will be increasing the levels of testosterone in your system, and this means you get all the benefits that this hormone comes with.
Things like gaining more mass for your muscles and growth of hair to mention to a few.
Other benefits you are looking at including more abilities for your body to have a higher nutrient absorption, gaining great slabs of muscle within a short period, reducing the amount of fat in your body, more stamina, a much smoother flow of blood than it currently is, few cases of injuries and muscle soreness after your typical workout routine, less recovery time, ability to lift heavier weights than you have been taking the last few days and many more.
Sex drive is another thing you are promised. However, there is no information showing how the whole process is set to work.
There may be a few ingredients with a reputation of increasing libido, but the company doesn’t even reveal how much of each ingredient has been added to the supplement to make it that potent. This makes more doubtful of it.
What is Included in the Supplement?
In this section, we will be looking at the ingredients. The sales page of Alpha Fuel XT says that you get to have two natural ingredients, that is Magnesium and Zinc.
Also, there are other combinations of other ingredients which are not necessarily purely natural, but you are assured they are completely safe for you health. Let’s look at all these ingredients deeply.
1. Magnesium – This has been used in the form of Magnesium oxide. It helps with forming strong bones and teeth as well as promoting other metabolic processes in the body that happen in the cells.
2. Zinc – This is another ingredient that comes as an oxide (Zinc oxide) which aids in contraction of muscles and the synthesis of proteins. It also helps with phosphorus metabolism not to mention the fact that, being a potent antioxidant, it helps improve your body’s immune response.
3. Ashwagandha – This is a herb known for its abilities to help you quickly help you adapt to an environment that is changing and help you keep away the stress that may come with it.
4. Mucuna Seed Extract – Want a good mood? This will help you get it as well as treat any bites of deadly snakes. It can also relieve you of any disorders in your intestines.
5. Long Jack Root Extract – An extract taken from the jungles of Malaysia but there is no listed benefit on the website.
6. Oat Straw Extract – This one reduces anxiety and improves your cognitive performance. It will supercharge your energy and help you work on more tasks. It will also make a good prevention for heart disease.
7. Di-Indoly Methane – This is an ingredient made from the blend of veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, turnip and kale among others.
8. Tribulus Terrestris Extract -This needs to be handled with a lot of care, and a doctor’s approval will be good before using it. It will help with more smooth blood flow in the heart and will also boost your performance in your favorite sport.
9. Nettle Leaf Extract – This is a good treatment for any problems related to urination and also calms down inflammation, among other benefits. All the benefits added together to create a suitable environment for more bodybuilding.
Who is it For?
Well, this product has the main target as the fitness enthusiasts. If you are a huge fan of huge triceps, wide chest and chiseled abs, this is something you are asked to consider.
Though there may be other benefits that other ingredients in it have, the main aim is to help people who are always working out have a better experience.
Pros and Cons:
• The product makes a good testosterone boosting supplement. Although not the best, it will surely bring a good boost that you may find helpful.
• This is only men’s thing. This means it should be “out of reach” of women and children.
• The information on the website is always changing. The ingredients, to be specific, are always getting changed which tells you that you may not expect the same results if the product gets changed again before your order.
• You are paying $89.95 for this product. This is so much for a single product keeping in mind, not all testosterone ingredients have been used. You are also paying for the shipping.
• Most of the people who have been on it are saying that it may take up to 3 months to start feeling the results. This is a very long time for someone who wants an immediate boost.
• The company is not coming clean with the producer, or at least the owner. You are sometimes told it is this company, other times it is another, and you can quite come to a conclusion of the real owner.
Well, the product is fairly okay. I wouldn’t call it the best product in the market as far as testosterone boosting goes, but it surely makes a difference to the one who takes it.
What made me not like it is the fact that it is going to take a whole 12 weeks to see anything substantial with it, regarding effects.
Others have reported no effects at all. So it all depends on what your body is like and how it responds to supplements. But one thing is for sure; the effects don’t go beyond average.
The false advertising of this product is something else that made shy away from recommending it. You simply don’t want to be promised of something that is is not, just to get you to love it. A good product proves itself.
Final Verdict – Legit but not recommended!
Name: Alpha Fuel XT
Owner: Science Alpha
Price: $89.95 + many more hidden catches
Rankings: 65 out of 100
Has anyone had a taste of this testosterone supplement? What did you find special about it? Can you give your friends a strong recommendation of this product if they wanted to try out the best testosterone boosting supplement in the market right now? Drop your personal thoughts about it below.
I believe the best way to build your body while losing huge amounts of fat is by getting a good online trainer who has had real success with many people. Want to get a fitness program from a famous trainer I trust? Then you should look at my #1 recommendation.